Daisy is Done!

OK, except for the buttons, which I still have to buy and sew on. But otherwise this cute little baby hoodie is done. If you look closely you can see that the stripes at the top of the hood get narrower. That’s because I ran out of orange yarn! Oh well, I think I faked it pretty good and it looks like it was meant to go this way.

When I started it I didn’t know if the baby would be a girl or boy, so made it in unisex colors. Turns out the it will be a he and he is due in June. I made his older sister this sweater because her name is Nine, which is pronounced Nina in Dutch. I couldn’t resist the number 9 on a sweater.

Next: I’ve already cast on for Pomatomus. I’ve had these socks on my to-do list for a very long time. The yarn has been waiting for me for over a year. I’m excited to give this challenging pattern a try!

One thought on “Daisy is Done!

  1. Emily March 9, 2008 / 16:07

    I didn’t even notice the stripes getting narrower! No one will ever know if you don’t mention it 😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.