Mitts to Match – 1/2 FO

Last night I finished knitting the first Mitt to Match.  This morning I wove in the ends and sewed closed the little gap between the thumb and hand.  When I knit the second one I will write down the pattern.  It turned out really good I think!  It’s the first hand item (glove, mitten, finger(less)) I’ve ever knit, and just made it up as I went along, so I’m pretty pleased.  As you can see in the photos, it is bulky and chunky, which is what I wanted and with this yarn and brioche stitch I don’t know how else it could be.  It’s certainly warm!  

Stay tuned for all the details in a few days!





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.