I’ve written up the sock pattern, but my sock has no name! Help me find a name for this sock!
I’ve decided to have a contest to get your help in naming this sock. Here are the rules:
- Write a comment to this blog post with your name suggestion.
- The contest will run from today 15 May 2012 through 25 May 2012. Any suggestions entered after midnight CET on the 25th will not be considered.
- The suggested name cannot be a duplicate of any other pattern name in Ravelry’s database. Please search before suggesting!
- I’ll choose the winning name based on, well, a name that fits! The winner will be announced here, and on the Ravelry forums where this contest will also be announced.
- What does the winner get? First, the ever lasting glory of having your name mentioned in the pattern and on the Ravelry pattern page. Second, and more importantly, the winner will receive a set of stitch markers from my FAVORITE stitch marker makers Crimson Orchid. The winner can choose their favorite Droplets set and I’ll have it sent.
Ready? Got some good ideas for a name? Comment below and let the contest begin!