Welcome back to our regularly scheduled blog post.
After stressing myself out over a contest project, which I finished just in time, but can’t show you yet, I jumped right in to finish some long waiting WIPs.
The vest on the left was 99% finished for so long! All I had to do was weave in the ends and block it and it was done. The one on the right has been finished for over a year but I never posted anything about it. I was always planning to write up the pattern for these vests. Left is a size L and right is a size S. What I like about the pattern is that the size differences are in the size of the leaves. The neckline and armholes areshaped along the leaf decreases, in the same manner, no matter the size.
I decided that the design is not so special, and I’d probably spend a lot of time writing it up, and no one would publish or buy it. I am wearing the yellow one. My niece is wearing another size S version in a light brown, and this green one is destined for my friend N’s wardrobe.
For all of them I used Madelinetosh Vintage, a worsted weight yarn. Above you see colors Terrarium and Edison Bulb.
Luckily today the sun came out in the afternoon so I could quickly take these photos. Thanks to DB for holding the pole. 🙂
I also did some spinning this morning. In my jammies.